Thread: Thanks and Appreciations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Default Thanks and Appreciations

With all the bug reporting and error corrections and such that are being reported - I just wanted to be sure you know how much i appreciate the effort you're going through. I mentioned somewhere else that I've done my share of site conversions so I understand what you're going through (I once had to tear apart a database manually to convert from one platform to another and still keep the userbase and posts from the previous incarnation, that's how bad it got).

Anyhow, I just wanted to be sure to get in a good solid Thank You!

And some of the features i like from the upgrade:
    the right hand column on the forum front page - showing a condensed version of the latest posts, AND the optional shrink/expand button for it, very nice.
    The new attachment manager, once I got used to it, it's also very nice.
    The title prefixes from the Map Requests forum, I see that being very useful for the future

I'm sure there are other things i like that are new, but those are what come to mind at this particular moment.

Great job!

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Absolutely. Fantastic job all round. I really like the new forum, and I am starting to see some of the new power it has being waved around. I am very interested to see what comes next.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you guys sooo much for the encouragement. I really do love this website, even though I don't spend much time mapping anymore, I intend to continue to keep this website lively and up to date and THE place to go for fantasy cartography information. This forum upgrade marks the beginning of a transition for the site to something a little bigger, and I'm glad you all get to be a part of it with me. It means a lot to me that i continue to receive so much help, encouragement, and even donations from members and community leaders. This site is truly for you all.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin