Thread: Smooth rock cave

Map Smooth rock cave

Here it is, you can also use it to play Rpgs with the hexagon pattern. The green stuff is supposed to be musk. (yes, the 2 small sources of water connect into one, I know it's "wrong" but i like it)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CavaCiccioreticolo.JPG 
Views:	452 
Size:	609.3 KB 
ID:	21464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CavaCiccio_NoReticolo.JPG 
Views:	297 
Size:	615.7 KB 
ID:	21465  

Looks good to me! though i cannot imagine why it would be wrong for two water sources to flow into one pool.

I presume you are talking about the two waterfalls to the north and that they both flow into the pool and stream to the southwest...

But even if the water is also flowing from that pool on the bottom left, the two streams could meet at that pond and escape down through some crack or outlet at the bottom of the pool.

You may be thinking about the rule that water does not usually break off from one path to form many -- but as far as I know streams of water often merge together to form one stream...

oh i didn't even think it could be a waterfall XD ok then, thank you for the exp. Don't forget to rate ! if I get 5 stars in every post I will rule the world

even if they were not waterfalls, and just slightly sloped streams, as long as the flow direction is towards the bottom of the map, you are good... as long as the stream does not flow north and branch... merging good... branching bad...

I think i gave you some rep... good luck with ruling the world!