Right then ! This month the challenge was as follows:

"This months challenge is where you must make a map which fits into one or more other existing maps on the guild. The idea is to make either a small part of someone else map like a building in a city and map that building or to use the other persons map as a small part of your entry. I.e. you take somebody's village and make a regional map with lots of villages on it one of which is the reference map.

Ideally you could map something which has both an existing larger and a smaller map and bridge the two with your entry. I.e. find a house and a regional map and make a town in that region with the house somewhere in the town."

and we have a good turnout of 10 entrants of which Torstan has withdrawn due to him selling his entry !!! A winner already. So with 9 entrants that means this month you get to vote for just the one selection.

as the voting should be based on:

"Voting should be based on the general quality of the map but also should take into account the continuity of the reference maps too."

and that second bit is a little difficult to visualize so this month I have a complete set of movies for those of you who wish to check how well their maps scaled with the references. The videos are in XviD format so a player like MediaPlayer or VLC (freeware download for multiple OS'es) should be ok.

Djekspek
Immolate
Jaxilon
PlumCrazy
Sapiento
Tear
Xyll
ZarPeter
industrygothica

Don't forget to check out the Thumbnails too.

Voting will close at end of month which is 5 days from now. Make sure you REP your favorite entries. May the best third of you win ! If we have a draw in the top 3 then we may have to have a special one day vote off or something.