Thread: Completely Obsessed!

Default Completely Obsessed!

Hey, I'm Bo! I have been obsessed with maps since the age of 3, as a matter of fact, I learned to read by highway maps, and since then, I'm hooked. Between city highway maps, and road travelling, I spend most of my time on the road. I used to draw city maps with streets, airports, malls, etc. by hand, and then when SimCity came out, I used that, but it didn't allow the flexibility that a good old eraser had, you know? Anyways, I recently found that people have taken their hand drawn maps, and made them digital, so I joined so I can do that with mine, and post them. What I especially love doing is highway renewal projects, taking streets and making highways for better transportation, interchanges and the like. Well, I've rambled enough. I will go back to searching for instructions and tutorials on digital drawing. My latest project has been of solving the highway expansion problem in Vesuvius City. Well, take care, and hello again!

P.S. finding this site is great. My friends don't get my love of maps...and I have found that this site can be a overwhelming...in a good way!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

While a fantasy person, the modern road OS map is familiar to me as I remember reading it often in the back of a car as a kid. I think it'd be great to see more modern-style maps so as the others have said, make some and submit them. I'm sure it'd inspire others to add their own modern and RL maps too.