Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon a week

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The colors make it look steampunk so that's pretty cool.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Ok, I've fallen behind ... forgive me! Here the last four dungeons:

Dungeon a week No.6
    In my sixth dungeon, I have done a grid with two different colors, I am amused to distort the corridors with a few curves, and I added a room in a watering point (a sink, fountain or a pool?) and in one corner, a statue pedestal.

See Dungeon No.6

Dungeon a week No.7
    The seventh tower is characterized by a mixture of rooms built of brick and natural caves. We may see a chasm through which flows a small stream, on which stands a wooden bridge close enough. A terrace overlooking the site, and guards may very well positioned to monitor access to the bridge ...

See Dungeon No.7

Dungeon a week No.8
    In this module, a ziggurat throne in the midst of these caves. Two statues face each other and they watch one of the passages possible to reach this monument rather unexpected. Is it metal? Unless this is the stone of obsidian? And what these red spots covering the ziggurat?

See Dungeon No.8

Dungeon a week No.9
    Many stairs today. In this module, it goes up, goes down and it overlaps on two different levels. To create the illusion of passing lanes in parts of higher level, and I agree with Dyson's remark, it was not so obvious to do. But overall I enjoyed creating this small complex maze that you can find below.

See Dungeon No.9
    Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Dungeon a week - Map No.10

Today, this is a real maze of small rooms and corridors. And virtually none of them do not connect ...

See Dungeon No.10

Dungeon a week - Map No.11

To create this module, Dyson Logos was partly inspired by the latest Harry Potter film. Thus, this dungeon has a small underground lake. However, no entry of the cave can not actually afford to see the central lake - just its shores. We must go underwater to get to the center where an island with the strange statue of a forgotten god.

See Dungeon No.11

Nice work. Thanks for taking us on your dungeon journey.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Dungeon a week - Map No.12

This module keep this a small village with a well in the middle. Here, the ceiling is probably more than three meters. This type of cave dwellings can certainly agree to a population of dwarves or gnomes inhabiting the depths of the earth. It may also be a stop for reckless adventurers in search of legendary cities drow.

See Dungeon No.12
    Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Dungeon a week - Map No.13

More stairs! What I find fun in this module (as Dyson Logos else), these are the corridors that overlap on the lower left corner of the map. The corridor has higher slots, and it is possible to monitor the hallway below, a few monsters, like orcs or goblins, will be able to take this opportunity to ambush tactics to adventurers lost in this mega-maze ...
    Better? There is no direct link between these two zones will have to leave this module and then find another entry to the next level (or use a grapple or a spell of levitation).

See Dungeon No.13
    Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Oooh, I like this one, looks kind of creepy.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Oooh, I like this one, looks kind of creepy.
    ... And congratulations for your work! your cards from continents, regions and other cities are beautiful! this is what I seek in quality and precision.

Belgium - Lands of chocolate and the Marsupilami

Great Job Faeriss

Héhéhé... Ici aussi
    C'est peut être un détail pour vous,
    Mais pour moi, ça veut dire beaucoup

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast