Thread: Dungeon a week

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dungeon a week

Hi, I'm french designer
    For fans of maps and plans, or for the dungeons users during parts of D & D, I launch my blog SIMULaccro on the challenge: "A Dungeon per week". Each week you will discover a new dungeon any good to use or enjoy! Largely inspired by what you do, I intend to regularly published a new dungeon. But it seems that the maps and plans as "keep" does not seem attracted little or home in France. Who knows why. However, this can be an excellent support for all parts of role playing, and assists a game master in his heavy task of preparing parts game

Below here is the first my ship, which opens to the next card in the same format. Regarding the presentation, I can already say that they will geomorphic, that is to say they can assemble them, and regardless of the direction that we can give them.

EDIT January 30, 2010
    I propose a new version of this module. So I changed after creating new textures fully customized. In addition, for use as a game board, I scaled the dungeon aligned with the standard Dungeons & Dragons ©; on the grid, each cell is 2.5 cm and a box of 1.5 m in the game world

See dungeon No 1
    Last edited by Faeriss; 06-20-2010 at 06:06 AM.