Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *** February 2010 Challenge - The One Page Dungeon Contest ('OPDC')

Sorry if I missed something obvious but what's the submission deadline for the forum event? I'm getting kind of slammed with work right now and want to make sure I plan enough time to get my entry done. Thanks!
    M

Blog Entries

I am sure ExMachina had an entry. Anyone know what happened to it ? I am not seeing the thread to update the thumbs ?

Blog Entries

No prob ill bin the thumb then too. What a shame, always another month tho.

Yeah, don't forget that the One Page Dungeon Contest is actually a separate thing from the Mapping Challenge. It just so happens that you can submit your work to both!

The One Page Dungeon Contest submission deadline is March 1, 0:00 GMT. You must send submissions by email to kensanata@gmail.com. Let me know if you want me to link your entry to a thread on the forum.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'll be closing this one up on the 26th of Feb so get em done and get em in Check your spelling and check that you meet all of the requirements...ya got two more days. Oh, and make sure that your entry shows up in the current thumbnail listing.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

RedRobes/Ascension: For some reason the Thumbnail scraper keeps on collecting my old thumbnail. I think I'll just go through and delete all the "latest wips" other than the very last one.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

It has to be an attachment and not inlined but I'll run the updater anyway before the voting begins.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast