Well, today my hard disk passed away with the 'click of death'...It was my 'data' disk holding the map files. Everything is gone. Fortunately most of my setting notes (history, places, etc) are in 'My Documents' in the 'windows' disk. So not everything...But a lot of hard work and regions ready for my players to explore! I don't know how to feel yet...I went through my backups and I only have a few maps salvaged...I noticed that I miss one whole continent! I don't know...It seems I am back to zero as far as mapping of my setting goes...I try to think that this is OK, maybe I'll start from scratch and all my maps will be concise, style, scale, everything will be in place...But where to find the time?!?! I mean I have a day or two at most during a month to go through mapping and stuff. Hm...Anyway...Maybe if I throw a big catastrophe at my setting and move onward? To a new one? Or a changed one? Pfff...

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings...Backup guys. Every day, every thing! And I thought I had this under control...!!!