That makes nearly a month I discovered this site and was flabbergasted by what you do. For many of you, the quality of your maps is very impressive.

Since my youngest age, I love maps, fantasy worlds, etc...
That's in part for this reason that I'm studying in cartography (for the moment I just know a bit Mapinfo and ArcGIS).
Moreover, I write stories since I'm 12. And as far as my memory goes back, I had always drawn maps .

Please, excuse my poor English, I'm French. I love your language but I'm not very good in speaking English (and I'm quite tired this evening ^^).
As well, I love speak Spanish and discover the world by travelling, etc...

You should have understood it now : I love social contact, and share with other people. I really regret not having a better English .

Well, I decided to present me to tell you how I love what you do. I had made some tries of maps in the Gimp with Roba's tutorial and the adaptation of Gidde
from Ascension's tutorial in Photoshop. It seems to me that I progress rather fast but it's not easy 'cause I'd to translate the vocabulary used in tutorials into French.
I find it's a good exercice but it takes me more time to create maps.

Now, my biggest wish is to make a brillant, a marvellous map with the help of your tutorials. I'd so like to thank you that I don't find a better
way than by creating such a map.

It will probably take me some weeks, perhaps a month or more but I love so much what you do and what the CG'community is that I can promise you
witouth the slightest doubts that I'll make such a map and share that one here. And I hope others afterward.

So thank you. Thanks to you and to those who will have read all my presentation .

Regards,

Adu - the newbie who wanted to prove oneself