Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: February Entry: the Necromancer's Lair

Default Adventure is almost done...

So the adventure / traps, random monsters and more is almost complete. the Inner Sanctum: Residential area with trap and undying heart on top right of map, the library and laboratory, and the Blood Canyon is all I have left to create content for, but the Skull Chapel and all other areas of the dungeon have content (needs tweaked and added to) are mostly done. Even set up content from the old Lhessadrak map, a intro, and some background stuff - all complete.

Since this isn't officially part of the CG's challenge, rather for the Other Contest, I'd appreciate any critiques and suggestions.

Here's the link to the adventure website: http://www.gamer-printshop.com/opdc/necromancer.html

Also note this is above and beyond the Other Contest's required rules, but not completely unauthorized. I want to offer it as a free dungeon adventure and will leave it online permantly (??).

Any of you human spellcheck/gramatical or even game mechanics gurus out there want to take a look. Its no professional adventure, just something I whipped up, due to lack time for other projects, but I'd like to make a bit more perfected if possible.

Suggestions?

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

It may not be obvious to anyone with eyesight, but your unique style was a big inspiration for me in this month's contest GP. I took to heart the idea that it is pleasing to see something drawn that is not photo-realistic, and obviously "real". It makes your project both more accessible and unpretentious, while at the same time obviously still something that is beyond the ability of anyone not an seasoned expert. Well done sir.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345