Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: an attempt at a city

Ah, great to see the entire city again. It looks like most of the work is done, fortunately?
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Congratualations, really impressive.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Thnx, i really think I should change the name of the thread now, its far beyond an attempt at this point

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Map is now finished, check it out here http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...573#post111573

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011