Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ard'Fhallen

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I love the lil CG logo on the grille. Awesome pic.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Apprentice rafaelrzacharias's Avatar

lol.. the river police car, funny..

Thx all for staying tuned on my new project, rivers are being fixed and another image will be uploaded tonight.. forests started and mountains completed.
    soon..... ^^

Wip

Okay, there it is as promised..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rafaelrzacharias; 05-15-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Rivers look good but the there are only three lakes that have outflows (one outflows into another lake with no outflow), the other nine must be endorheic but that's a lot of those...I would expect one or two at most, shrug, your map, though.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

Info

Uploaded font ver. 04
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rafaelrzacharias; 05-15-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Hey that's looking really nice Rafael. Having done a few hand drawn maps myself I know just how time consuming drawing in all those little trees can be, but they turned out great. Nice job. Repped.

Cheers,

-Arsheesh

Looks great! Beautiful mountains and forests.

This is great map, though I do have a though. This is just one person's opinion but the mountains look a little too noticeable, their outlines are darker and a little more attention grabbing, maybe you could dull them down a bit. But again, that's just one person's opinion.

Repped.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Make that two persons. The mtns have big black chunks on them and that makes them stand out a lot. They don't mesh well with the trees right now. I'd grab an eraser and erase some of the black leaving hatching lines.

There ya go. If you were to leave it like this I'd say good job but I'd be tempted to go a lil bit lighter (just my opinion).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast