Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Mutant Chronicles map please :)

Guild Novice

Whoops, like I said, I'm new here. I have no mapmaking skills so posting a bunch of stuff here, other than "wow! great map!" is kinda pointless for me. Thanks for the heads up about the 5 post limit.

I have a quick sketch I was toying with.. I will scan it in and post it sometime soon.

Here is the rough.. I haven't looked through your links, or opened up the map that comes with the boxed game to check their map sizes yet.
    This map has some outside areas and a lot of inside areas. the bunker (hexagonal building) protects the courtyard and the front doors.. or at least it did at one time.
    Inside the front doors is a fountain that might be broken. then the main room with pews and statues lining the walls. There are several breaches in the walls here.

Anyway.. I don't mind starting over with another sketch if you have a different vision.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cathedral..jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	22516  
    Last edited by DevinNight; 03-02-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Guild Novice

I love it, it's great! If possible, perhpas a small cemetery somewhere (12 or so headstones if there is room) would make for good cover and help teach tactics.

Thanks it's brilliant!

Guild Novice

oh, duh, yes, I've already paid him half, so we're good to go

I'm sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this looks absolutely awesome. I'm wondering if I could get the finalized map from either the author or the purchaser? I'm new here and rather ignorant of how ownership of such things works. I'd be happy to pay a fair price for it, and I'm VERY interested in any other Mutant Chronicles usable maps as well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12