Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deviant Art Group

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I've received no such message using IE or Firefox on either my work or home PC's
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

It's chrome. I think it dislikes some of the adverts and the sites that they link to. As the adverts are random you should be able to avoid it by going back and then reloading the page you were going to. Firefox and safari don't have any issues with it though.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    It's chrome. I think it dislikes some of the adverts and the sites that they link to. As the adverts are random you should be able to avoid it by going back and then reloading the page you were going to. Firefox and safari don't have any issues with it though.
    Yeah, I think that must be it. All I tried to do was click on one of the new maps uploaded to the group, and I got zapped!!!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, now I've been a member of deviant art for one week. I tried to buy a premium membership from day one, and I'm still not a premium member - thank you deviant support for quick and good replies... NOT! *sigh*, never thought it would be that hard to spend money
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123