Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simple Caverns

Welp, I wrapped up the project. I ended up putting some big glowing crystal formations in those empty rooms. Like I said before, basically one side of each panel is simple empty cavern and the other side has landmarks or interesting bits.

I'll post some of the promo art here so you can get an idea of how these map panel projects work...

I'll post a link to the actual product page on TheGameCrafters here too. Under "downloads" there is a free sample map portion up which anyone is welcome to download and use in their campaigns for free.

http://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/...-adventure-map
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	22268   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C copy.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	22269   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B copy.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	22270  

Holy heck! Ascension and Torstan--I just looked at the links to your maps. You guys are absolutely incredible! No wonder you have so many of those nice little green bars under your names!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I like what ya got here. Pick one and post it in the Finished Maps section (that's where most people look first for the eye candy). The WIP threads are where us map geeks/map teachers hang out and help everyone That first pic makes for a nice cover art but the maps themselves could be bigger to take up more space and show less table.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Ascension - Thanks, I appreciate it (especially now that I know it is coming from someone who really, really knows what they are talking about.) I haven't been posting in the wrong forum, have I? I figured these were works in progress, so they fit here.

Good call on the cover art, I'll probably take your advice. And I'll also go post one of these finished maps shortly. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12