Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for someone to spearhead a large project

Default Looking for someone to spearhead a large project

For the last couple of years I've been working on building my own fantasy campaign world. At this point in world building I think I've gone as far as I can go with out building some maps. Atleast something to start with then details can be added later. I'm looking for people who might be interested in this project. Most of the maps I will leave to the maker's imaginaton but of course I will need to have a say in some of it. Anyone who is interested feel free to send me an email or post on this thread and we can discuss it in some more detail. I do have a form of payment in mind for the person or persons who makes the maps for me

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

you probably want to put this in the map making request section instead; thats where this kinda stuff goes.

Yeah that would probably be best. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
    you probably want to put this in the map making request section instead; thats where this kinda stuff goes.

Default Looking for someone to spearhead a large project

Looking for someone to spearhead a large project
    For the last couple of years I've been working on building my own fantasy campaign world. At this point in world building I think I've gone as far as I can go with out building some maps. Atleast something to start with then details can be added later. I'm looking for people who might be interested in this project. Most of the maps I will leave to the maker's imaginaton but of course I will need to have a say in some of it. Anyone who is interested feel free to send me an email or post on this thread and we can discuss it in some more detail. I do have a form of payment in mind for the person or persons who makes the maps for me

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

** Thread moved to Mapping Request forum **
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

Thanks for moving this, but the OP went and created his own thread at Rythal's suggestion, now we have essentially a duplicate thread. Can something be done to, er .. rectify this?

Wow sadly the only posts to my requests are about where I put it. Even after I moved it I get no response

Hey, this is Sunday - this site is mostly active during the work week. Give it some time, if someone is interested they will respond. Check back Monday night.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Riley, you are not giving that much information about the project to start with. This might also make people reluctant to approach you. Maybe you can give some more information about the world and what kind of maps you need? There's a stickied thread in this section of the forum with some pointers.

Just remember it is not a given that people will help you, we get lots of requests nowadays.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Guild Journeyer

The question is what do you want done and how do you want that done. With out that no one will respond.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast