Thread: The Tomb of Le Wushi

Wip The Tomb of Le Wushi

Hi all,
    I didn't get to finish this for the February challenge but I do plan to finish it. So, here's my WIP thread with the latest version of the file. Next up is playing with some "perspectivized" textures to create the basis for the walls and floors. Not sure how much time I'll have to work on this over the next couple of weeks but I'll try to put in some time each day if I can. Will post the backstory when I can but the original thread is here. Any C&C much appreciated.
    M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tomb-of-Le-Wushi.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	22462  

"le Wushi" lol, I like that.
    Yesterday today was tomorrow.
    My deviantart: http://darkaiz.deviantart.com/

The floor plans look good. Since this is no longer part of the OPDC or the Feb. Challenge you don't have to limit yourself to one page.

Professional Artist

I'm not a very big fan of orthographic style maps but this one seems intriging to me. Nice work.

Thanks guys. I'll probably keep the one-page thing as I'll eventually "publish" the map portion, at least, as an adventure of some sort.

@Aenigma: curious about the LOL. Le was the transliterated name given by my teachers to one of my classmates. He was a hapless sort of fellow, always trying to do well but never really accomplishing it. Wushi could be translated as "without stone"...and Le Wushi is indeed without his favorite statue ever since the tomb-raiders took Huangdi Shi away. So, the name was kind of a joke. Just wondering if you got some of that from the backstory or if you were LOLing for another reason.

N.B. No idea when I'm going to get some time to work on this. Didn't get to put in any time at all last night.
    M

very cool! This map gives me some ideas for an adventure.
    My current thread, Developing a plausible and functional system for Fantasy Economics in an rpg.

I really like that style ^^ Might have to try something like that myself at some point.