Thread: Nyl'Etian Moonbase Zeta, made with Cosmographer in CC3

Map Nyl'Etian Moonbase Zeta, made with Cosmographer in CC3

Hi everyone, this is one of my first attempts at making maps, before I got cosmographer I just familiarized myself a little bit with how CC3 worked on a simple fantasy map, ill probably post that one next.

Anyways, this map is technically a moonbase for one of the races (The Nyl'Et) in a universe ive been writing up as a campaign to a roleplaying system im also working on.

The two hazardous materials symbols there indicate the poisonous / biohazardous areas that are used for testing within the craters.

Feedback would be cool Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nyl'Etian Moonbase.BMP 
Views:	272 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	22474  

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Daelin's Avatar

That's a fun little map. Not too complex, but still interesting. I'm just wondering a bit about the scale. If the scale bar is accurate, that would make the moon cars (trains?) almost 10 miles in length.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelin View Post
    That's a fun little map. Not too complex, but still interesting. I'm just wondering a bit about the scale. If the scale bar is accurate, that would make the moon cars (trains?) almost 10 miles in length.
    Yeah the scale is probably way off, wasnt really scaling things according to the scale bar there, just how i thought it looked best. I thought about removing the bar, but it gave the map some character so i didnt.

And thanks, glad you liked it