Thread: loogies VTT object images

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default loogies VTT object images

well, i'm bored, so i thought i'd start a thread on here that i will attempt to add to with my off the wall additions... i'm figuring i'll start off with an inn setting, trying to make the objects you would find in an inn/tavern/bar... its really just something i'm doing whenever i'm bored... i've been using inkscape a lot at work for icons, and its got me more and more firmiliar with the software... so i thought i'd do a simple tin plate (something i've had trouble with realistically representing normally... now this is a pretty "realistic" version of this object, while as i've said in other attempts before i like to stay more cartoony, cause i find it saves me time... but i kept adding the this and playing around and this is what i came up with.. let me know what you think..

I'll try to add new ones as i do them, but it won't be a super regular deal... styles might switch too... if your looking for somethign specific for a game or whatever, mention it and i'll attempt to create them before anything random i come up with (sometimes it works.. sometimes i just wander)..

anyways without futher a doooooo

(i added some of my older stuff too.. to start a collection i guess)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wooden_Small_Round.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	22518  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Photoshop, CC3, ArcGIS, Bryce, Illustrator, Maptool