Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reputation Question

No, RR, you need a minimum of 10 or 20 (?) points of REP to give REP. I get plenty of 0 REP from newbies all the time. Until you have a green block under your name (at least) you can't give REP points.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

If Redrobes got rep, then it's 10. If he didn't, it's 20
    All maps created in Maptools unless noted otherwise.

World of Corruption

Blog Entries

Thanks very much ! But when I list it all in settings I can see your comment but it doesn't itemize it so I don't know if it added any or not. I *think* it didn't !
    Also interesting is that by the comment is a blue pip but on here I see you as a green pip !?! Confused about that too...

When I see someone in my list with a blue pip it's grey rep...never seen the needle move from those. Maybe he gave it before reaching 10 but then hit it afterwards?
    M

Blog Entries

Well, checked again in case its my eyes or my monitor but its definitely blue !

Consult the book of armaments chapter 2 vs 9 through 21...

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Well, checked again in case its my eyes or my monitor but its definitely blue !

Consult the book of armaments chapter 2 vs 9 through 21...
    I pulled the image down and checked. It looks the same desaturated, so it is definitely grey. What temperature is your monitor?

-Rob A>

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

for what it's worth, it's definitely blue on this end of things. I even ran it through photoshop to be sure it wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me - optical colourshifting from the brown might have accounted for perceiving at as blue.. but according the the colour values, it's definitely blue.

Of course, really, it's just semantics right? Whether it's blue or grey doesn't change things to my eye
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bluegrey..jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	22665  

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thanks, well, I'll keep repping then - just to add the comment ... only stopped as I read the rules for repping, and thus thought that no-one saw it anyway
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Ahh! The Rep dot under the username shows grey, but the rep dot in the Settings page is blue.

Booyah! Mystery solved

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12