Thread: Reply font is too dark...

Default Reply font is too dark...

Last week and earlier when I replied to posts, I could read the text as I was typing it. As of this week, I can nolonger do that. When I type - I see the cursor move, but can barely read the text. I find myself dragging the mouse over the typed text to see it in reverse just to find typing errors. I usually end up editing every post 2 or 3 times correctlng errors.

The monitor on my PC at work is dark - so that adds to the problem, but I'd like to see you try a lighter colored font to reply to posts. This is driving me nuts. My entire thread in the challenge this month, I had this problem the whole time.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Hi-

I made a small CSS change to fix the reply colour. It is now the same as the normal post text.

I hope it didn't make something else unreadable.

Also, I moved this post to the upgrade subforum. Post any more issues here, OK? We'll deal with them as we can.

-Rob A>

Thanks RobA!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Is it just me or is the quick reply text smaller than the regular post text?

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    Is it just me or is the quick reply text smaller than the regular post text?
    It is smaller. I left the font size at the default. Too small?

-Rob A>

My vision has never been particularly good and now that I'm getting older smaller things are harder to see. It seems that web designers are generally around 20, meaning that an 8 point font is great for them. Us more elderly folk prefer a somewhat larger font.

Having the reply font the same size as the regular font would make it easier to read for me.

Funny - Looks like it is set at 13, same as the message body. The difference is the font. I'll see where that can be changed...

...How is that?

-Rob A>

Much nicer, thank you!