Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I don't post anymore

Hey Tear,

I hear you. I still want to see you do more maps, when you're ready.

You've done some excellent work. I really appreciate what I've seen.

Some internal journeys you have to walk alone.

Make sure you eat, sleep and see the sun.

Sigurd

Dollhouse Syndrome = The temptation to turn a map into a picture, obscuring the goal of the image with the appeal of cute, or simply available, parts. Maps have clarity through simplification.

--- Sigurd

I'm truly sorry to hear of both your losses, Tear. I hope things improve for you and that will take time. As others have said, we are not going anywhere, but if you need a little distraction from the real world, then the CG is always here.

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your parents, Tear. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Woa Tear... that's some bad news. Thanks for taking the time and sharing this with us. This is indeed an incredible community.
    I hope (actually I am sure of it) things will improve for you. A lot!
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

My sympathies as well. It's not an easy thing to lose someone you care about, let alone two someones. Walk that journey you need to walk and know that we'll be here when you get back.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Sorry to hear about your loss. I always enjoy looking at your maps as they are among the best to be seen. I look forward to seeing more when you have the time and energy for them.

In the meantime take what you need to heal the wounds as best you can. I still miss my dad and this is over 20 some years later but it is not as heartrending as it used to be.

Letting us know why you are not around as much is a kindness on your part and as our hearts go out to you, we thank you for it.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

prayen for you and your family, I know that empty feeling... it really is a downer.

Without a doubt your always welcome here.

My hear goes out to you Tear. My wife will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected AutumnRain's Avatar

All my blessings to you and yours!
    Edmond: There are 72,519 stones in my walls. I've counted them many times.
    Abbe Faria: But have you named them yet? ~ The Count of Monte Cristo

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I've been without internet for a few days, grumble, and I come back and feel like the last guy out of the burning building I'll add my condolences to those of the others and say also that, it takes time but don't let it become an obsession. Be sad, it's okay. But also make sure to take some joy out of nieces and nephews and smelling the roses n stuff.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast