Thread: Fantasy - Large Capital City: Arnor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Fantasy - Large Capital City: Arnor

Hello everyone. This is my first real post on this forum, so I hope I'm doing it right

I'm going to post some images of a city for my own fantasy world called Arnor (yes I know it's a Tolkien name - it's a tribute ...or something ). Some of the text on the images is in danish, but I changed the text on the main map to english to give people an idea of what the different districts are supposed to be. The whole map has been designed with a lot of functionality in mind - I like my fantasy to be believable.

The map is done partly as hand drawing and partly in photoshop. Before I started playing around with maps on the computer I didn't know anything about photoshop and I am entirely self taught, so I think there's probably a lot I can learn from this site. The map as a whole has probably taken something like 100 man hours to make - not including the later cut-outs and zoom-ins and so on.

Well, enjoy - and please let me know if you have feedback of any kind, as I'm always looking for new ideas and new things to learn!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	English - Arnor -&.jpg 
Views:	1407 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	22647