Thread: Any Dragon Age: Origins maps made yet?

Default Any Dragon Age: Origins maps made yet?

I've been digging through the internet for about 30 minutes now, but I've had no luck. Like most DMs who have played DA:O, I think it'd make for an amazing campaign, and am setting out to get one going.

Has anyone seen any gridded maps of the Dragon Age dungeons yet? I've found some overland ones, but nothing that could be used in encounters. I could (and will) make my own if needed, but if someone's already done it, I see no need in blaspheming the environments with my map "skills."

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Since that stuff is copyrighted I'm not sure that we could post it here even if we had made some. You could do some for personal use, though.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Green Ronin have produced a Dragon Age: Origins RPG. I'm sure the PDF version has a map inside it, if you go to their website you'll probably find a link to somewhere you can purchase it from.