Hi,

Im Ray, 28y from belgium. ive been GM for years now :p as wel as an active player.

I feel that handouts during roleplay is an essential "gimmick" to deepen the immersion, an dbecause of that ive foudn myself drawign maps/ dungeons / ancient texts whatever needed to hand over to my adventuring party.

Recently ive turned my attention towards warhammer fantasy 3th edition. and an old almost forgotten campain that died before it was launched due to personal reason obstruckting my playing scedule.
Anyway happily ive started to "fine-tume" this campain and ive reach the part where I wanna updat emy map, Recently ive seen beautifull fantays maps posted and after some research i stumbled onto this treasure forum ! JACKPOT ! I used to draw manga and i have a drawing tablet / Photoshop but never realy worked with PS tbh. other then providing me with a colorpallet is could pretty much draw in paint :p ive started my first steps onto mapmaking and soon ill post a first draft .

Basicly its a warhammer village founded by military deserters, looking for a place free of persecution. Eventuely they follwo river upstream into the mountains and found a valley/Plateau where they resettled an ruined town

Key elements :
- has to look like an old pen-drawn map
- has to have the "feel" of a village in a valley
- Lots of mountain / forest as its basicly "wild" area

downside is that im to much of a perfectionist and always doubt myself one of the reasons why i stoped drawing tbh. Anyway ill soon post a first try and see what the commentary is

Peace,