Thread: Greetings

Post Greetings

Hello everyone. I'm Alexander, 24, from Greece, I have only designed maps by hand and CC2 so far, but since I did a reset of many things in life, CC2 had to go and in came CC3
    Thus I dropped by the site to get some ideas and help on some new creations that are to come, because when your work is presented to others, it can only be great, or not be presented at all

Welcome to the Guild! We have quite a few users of CC3 - Gandwarf and NeonKnight being the primary ones, so you're not alone. There are a few CC3 and City Designer Tutorials in the Tutorials Forum - check those out.

While I don't use CC3, I created all the symbols for the upcoming SS3 Modern Symbol Set - I'm not sure when that will be released, though.

Again, welcome, Zephyrtt!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.