Thread: The Red Epic Update, Paizo, WoC, and others...Part 2

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Map The Red Epic Update, Paizo, WoC, and others...Part 2

Oh my! a second part you say?, Paizo and Deadlands Maps

For Deadlands Campaign

Comments welcome! Sorry for the sheer number of maps, i only included ones that i thought were decent enought o post on the Guild.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

more?... but I'm all out of rep *lol*
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

You sod - you beat me out on that Deadlands commission Beautiful result - that really is a lovely map. I really like the evolution you've gone through with your style. It's very distinctive, but I think these newer maps are cleaner and easier to read than many of the grungier maps that you created before. I like them a lot. Well done!

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Default haha

Haha, i'm sorry Tors! I didn't know i swear! haha. Thanks for the praise on it and the others though. There are some things i would have done differently, but as always its in retrospect. You know i love your maps man!

~Red

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    You sod - you beat me out on that Deadlands commission Beautiful result - that really is a lovely map. I really like the evolution you've gone through with your style. It's very distinctive, but I think these newer maps are cleaner and easier to read than many of the grungier maps that you created before. I like them a lot. Well done!
    Last edited by jfrazierjr; 03-16-2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Fixing quoted string.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

It really is lovely. The desaturated blue in the sea is great and I really like the background geometric shapes and text that you throw in as decoration. Certainly a good chunk of food for thought there. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEpic View Post
    Comments welcome! Sorry for the sheer number of maps, i only included ones that i thought were decent enought o post on the Guild.
    Very nice maps! I enjoyed them a lot. As to the number of maps, allow me to play the devil's advocate (sorry mods/admin): Due to the sheer number of feeds I am subscribed to, I have been forced to view my subscriptions through an aggregator (google reader), and rarely actually see any work that's posted to CG. These maps caught my eye BIG TIME, and I actually took the time to come over and comment. Not to be such a groundhog (attracted to shiny objects), but it really helps to actually be able to see the embeds in a feed aggregator. Might be something to consider for future posts and the site policy for posting.

FWIW (admin) The thumbnails turn up as broken links in google reader. Dunno if that's really a biggie for you, but just thought ya might wanna know...
    Last edited by Sir Alain; 03-15-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: errata

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Excellent maps! Really great work!

Guild Journeyer

Really good maps these. The guildhouse and wedding festival are especially good, particularly the wedding festival as encounter maps that aren't basically dungeons/temples etc are very difficult to find. That will be the first map I use in my next campaign

I'm in awe of the Hell Knight Citadel. I'm fascinated by that kind of mapping, great work