Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** March/April Lite Challenge: Dwarf Fortress ***

Telling me NOT to google it is like forcing me to do it....now if I can only figure out wth it is! I'll try a tutorial and see where that gets me next. Also, because you did say, "you have been warned", I won't scream at you for what may happen but I will probably blame you in my mind all the way to the bitter end
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

The thumbnails for the 'Lite Challenge' are old, I know this is done manually, but is there some kind of schedule to the updating of them? I think mine is from a few days ago still.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

They've been updated.

Deadline for finals will be 4pm EST today (9pm GMT). I'll update the thumbnails then and put up the voting thread. Glad to see so many people have managed to drag themselves away from Dwarf Fortress long enough to get some maps up

Yeah, I'm afraid to go visit my Dwarf Fortress. I don't know if they will let me slip away from the Fort again after my slinking off last time. (takes a bit to learn but with a tileset it's quite fun)

Thanks Torstan

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    Glad to see so many people have managed to drag themselves away from Dwarf Fortress long enough to get some maps up
    Dragged myself away, but not soon enough! If I had gotten out 2 weeks earlier, I'd have a map too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12