Thread: Work Request

Default Work Request

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post on as I couldn't find a topic related to freelance requests.

We require a motivated freelance artist to create some maps for us over the next week. Our network is www.onlinegamingnetwork.net and we are in the midst of rebuilding one of our online games.

The map will be birdseye, of medieval content and follow a similar style path to World Of Warcraft maps.

Please post examples of your work and Skype contact information so we can contact you.

Thanks.

Online Gaming Network LLC
    Last edited by torstan; 03-18-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Hi - I moved this to the mapmaking requests forum.

Please review the sticky post in this forum to provide as much information as possible to perspective artists as you can.

Also, you will not be able to receive pm's until 5 posts have been made.

-Rob A>

I can't use skype on this computer, but I do have e-mail. raejekii_nine@yahoo.com

My maps aren't typically wow style, but I could try for something more like that if you want. attached are two of my most recent maps.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I have heard of this thing called World of Warcraft. No idea of what it is or the style but you can take a look at the stuff in my signature to see what I can do.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I'll throw my proverbial hat in the ring as well... you can see some of my work by using the links in my signature below.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thank you for all of your responses.

The position has now been filled.

OnlineGamingNetwork LLC