Thread: Moving Castle

Post Moving Castle

This map is actually going to be used in a real way. I was board a few days ago and thought "I want to build a flying castle." Sounds like a good idea. I am in favor.

I would make the map myself but I have yet to figure out how to make interior maps and unfortunately I don't have the time right now.

Time Constraints: a few months. Shouldn't take that long, but you know, why not.

Style: Any as long as it’s to scale and is readable...or viewable...needs to work.

Description of Map:

I'm just going to put in what needs to be on what floors. If you have an idea for something that could go into the moving castle, just put it in there and I'll build it...as long as it doesn't defy the laws of physics or is rather...impractical.

Floors 1-3: a lift, about 4x4ft, needs to go through the first three floors. 'Dis be the main lift.

Total square feet: 2,825

1st Floor (900sq ft, 30x30ft if square): Kitchen, bathroom, living room, entrance (should look awesome. Its a moving castle. Entrances are important ^^), stairs up, one bedroom, and a small open area on the side with grass...maybe a walkway.

2nd Floor (900sq ft): Six bedrooms, stairs up and down.

3rd Floor (625sq ft, 25x25ft if square): Two bedrooms of the same size as in floor 2, tinkers workshop (for woodworking, metalworking, steampunk, whatever else I jolly well please), stairs to second floor, and a second lift. Stairs and lift are in workshop.

Roof (400sq ft, 20x20ft and is square): Garden, the second lift, and a porch.

Quality & Size: Irrelavant.

Copyright: Artist has copyright. I'm just using the maps for a building project anyways so it doesn't really matter. I also get to put it on a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Powell...5909238?v=wall

Guild Journeyer

30'x30' ? seems kinda small is that interior dimensions or exterior. Also is it floating on anything or is the keep/ tower just sitting on open air?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I'm guessing he's looking for something akin to Howell's Moving Castle - only more stylish...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Exactly. The thing the house is sitting on that makes it fly is something I'm going to design myself, so no need for a map for that.