Thread: Fantastic Maps here!

Default Fantastic Maps here!

Hi!
    I am working at a german publisher and I am always looking for artist. In the moment I am in need of Map-artists. Thanks Google that I`ve found your community and these fantastic maps! It has taken me some hours to screen just a few of them and I am still not finished.
    Many greets to all these great artists and please go on and show us more of your work!
    All the best
    Sebastian

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Hallo! Ich stehe zur Verfügung. Link zu meiner deviantArt Seite ist unten. Bei Interesse bitte kurze PM an mich. Danke, LG Sapiento

PS.: Nach fünf Posts ist es möglich, Personal Messages zu schreiben und zu erhalten.

/ I'am available, link to my deviantART is below.
    Last edited by Sapiento; 03-23-2010 at 03:02 AM.

Welcome to the Guild, SW! We have many cartographers here both pro and amateur alike. Visit the Finished Maps forum, the Cartographers Choice, the Challenge Map archives (as well as the current monthly challenge maps!) Some of us have Map Albums/Portfolios in our member pages.

You can make a formal map request in the map requests forum near the bottom of the index page. Read the FAQ, there for specific requirements one must include in a Map Request and post a way to contact you and various available cartographers can contact you with more complete portfolio information. We always welcome art directors and publishers looking for quality fantasy cartographers in our community.

I hope you find your best solution - again, welcome.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.