Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Demon Queen's Enclave

Guild Novice

Paradox,

I am going to be running P2 very soon using roll20.net online table top. I have found your maps invaluable in getting it set up. I had to resize them a bit (roll20 uses 70px to the inch). I was wondering if you would have an issue with me offering the resized maps to the developers to put in their library of available items. This way they are already to go if someone else on roll20 wants to use them. I would make sure that you were credited of course.

Thanks again for the great maps.

Edit, I meant P2 instead of P1

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Now that megaupload.com has been taken down by "the man" =( , is there anywhere else to download this zip archive? if someone can get it to me, I'd gladly host it on one of my servers...

Thanks for the maps. I have fumbled my way through creating a Maptool file with these. My first try but they work a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hervis View Post
    Paradox,

I am going to be running P2 very soon using roll20.net online table top. I have found your maps invaluable in getting it set up. I had to resize them a bit (roll20 uses 70px to the inch). I was wondering if you would have an issue with me offering the resized maps to the developers to put in their library of available items. This way they are already to go if someone else on roll20 wants to use them. I would make sure that you were credited of course.

Thanks again for the great maps.

Edit, I meant P2 instead of P1
    Hey Hervis,

I'm about to run P2 in roll20 (my group is several years behind the curve). Just wondered if you got anywhere with offering the resized maps as a resource?

Thanks

Thanks again for these maps - just about to start P2 in a week or so, and these will help enormously.

Default resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by paradox_wanderer View Post
    Hey, sorry for dropping the thread like that. I started this while under employed, finished it while unemployed and then started a new job and haven't had any time to play my favorite game or draw any pretty pictures. For those of you still trolling through these forums, I've uploaded a complete ZIP package of the entire Demon Queen's Enclave a la Paradox Wanderer to megaupload.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HYKG786Y
    Hi, Does anyone still have this zip file? Would appreciate a link!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567