Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demon queen's enclave - by neonknight

ya, every time i try to print it, it forces it to fit on 8-1/2 x 11 sheet. which program do you open/print it with. do i need the CC3 program?

no, you do need CC3. WHen youare printing, and it tries to 'force' it to 8.5 x 11, I am sure tat is the printer software. If I choose MS Paint (one of the default Window's image software), I can then coose on the print option for SCALING: adjust to 100%, which then (for the first image above) to print it to 2 x 3 pages (or 6 total) 8.5 x 11 sheets.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Great maps! I rarely print maps anymore, but instead use two instances of MapTools to place the player map image on my 52" LCD and use the Fog of War and the GM's instance on my laptop screen. Before the session, I can dress it up with the NPC's and objects the characters will find. You can adjust Pog/Token size for anything and it really looks sweet. Thanks again for the use of the maps!

~Val
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc"

Argontath Map Finished Thread

My Flash Website! - Welcome to Argontath

heya NeonKnight,. Just finished the Trollhaunt and will be starting this mod in a week. was wondering if you were gonna update the maps for this or know someone who has. The last set of maps were wonderful and my grp loved having them printed out. You did an excellent job and here's to hoping you're able to continue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12