Thread: Fantasy Medieval Butcher Shop

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Fantasy Medieval Butcher Shop

It's been a while since I've posted any new maps, so here you go. I've been working on quite a few maps lately, mostly towns and hamlets, so I decided to make a floorplan for the change of pace. This is the layout for a medieval-themed butcher shop; completely hand-drawn as many of you have come to expect from me. I rarely make maps of common city buildings because they rarely come into play other than to say, "I go to the market and buy rations and some more arrows." Even when there is a significant dialogue between the players and a shopkeeper the layout of the shop is usually irrelevant. But that isn't to say that they aren't any fun to create

This particular butcher is fairly successful and would be located somewhere where there are plenty of daily customers (a large town or city). The shop is big enough not only for a seperate room where meat can be cooked, smoked and salted, but it also has a second floor that is used as sleeping chambers that doubles as a storage space.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Med Butcher Shop001.jpg 
Views:	5818 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	23287  
    Check out my works and download free samples at https://www.patreon.com/ierdesign

"Good teachers love inquisitive students."
    "Great societies demand quality conversation."
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere."