Thread: Mountain pass

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Mountain pass

This map is the start to an underground passage that im going to use in my D&D adventure. I will post an update soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skull..bmp 
Views:	152 
Size:	4.47 MB 
ID:	23713  

Heres an update to my map, and heres a little background info aswell. The quest my PCs are on will require them to explore a mountain underpass made by a dark cleric hundreds of years prior. the long horizontal hallway at the top represents the pass thru the mountain. its not long but its at the mountains narrowest point. now they have unintentionally taken interest in a skull shaped rock formation and they did not have time to investigate before but I anticipate them going back, thats where the blue portal on the bottom of the map comes in, its a portal to that rock formation which was locked on the other end with an arcane lock. and the portal was used to transport troops in a war to do a sneak attack on the nearby town. the PCs will have opprotunity to stumble upon this information and can quest in either direction and still end up in map i have prepared for them.

I still plan on putting quite a bit more into this map, and will post more pics. it is only my second map i have made so constructive criticism is appreciated

Name:	Skull..png 
Views:	193 
Size:	3.32 MB 
ID:	23818  

That's looking pretty sweet. I like the dead bodies and so on, nice details. Look forward to seeing more.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

all of the bodies and details I add i downloaded in a pack of image files that i import into the map. I forget where the link is, but its in the mapping elements part of the forum and it was a link to a torrent with about 3 gigs of images

Heres the next update to my map. A few cracks and alot of moss added

Name:	Mountain underpa&#11.JPG 
Views:	240 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	23880