Thread: Hello from two game developers

Post Hello from two game developers

Hi, we're EmpyreanGames,

Recently, my partner Jon and I came to the conclusion that we would like to commission a map. Both of us had heard of and looked over this forum before, and we thought our best opportunity to find an artist to create a beautiful map for our first RPG manual would be found here. We've sent a message to Ramah, who hasn't responded yet, and plan to make a post about a possible commission if he doesn't respond in the next week or so.

We look forward to talking to you interested artists, Empyrean Games

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi there,
    welcome to the forum, is it roleplaying games you make? I've just checked your homepage, but it doesn't really represent you well, does it? only a forum and nothing to tell users what you do ... so I'm guessing you'll need an artist for that too ... well, you've definitly come to the right place. Have fun and tell us more
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Blog Entries

Hey there, EmpyreanGames. Sorry I haven't responded to your message before now but I've not been around here much for the past few weeks.
    I've now responded to your message by e-mail.

Welcome to the board.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Welcome to the guild!

Need any Module/Dungeon maps anytime soon ?
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    hi there,
    welcome to the forum, is it roleplaying games you make? I've just checked your homepage, but it doesn't really represent you well, does it? only a forum and nothing to tell users what you do ... so I'm guessing you'll need an artist for that too ... well, you've definitly come to the right place. Have fun and tell us more
    Our website is not up yet. We've run into this problem once already, and we might try to buy the domain name from them. Quite honestly, they don't seem to be using it for much. The name we have chosen for the website is currently Empyrean-Games.com. I'll make sure to drop a link here once it is up.

And, we will certainly share more information with you when we can!

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    Welcome to the guild!

Need any Module/Dungeon maps anytime soon ?
    We likely will when we come closer to completing the game. Right now we are hammering out the rules, the art, and the background. We'll let you know!

Welcome to the Guild! Good luck finding cartographers for your project...shouldn't be hard around here.
    M

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.