Thread: Hello

Post Hello

Hello mapmakers!

I was on a few PBP forums for a bit, and had to discontinue my participation because my RL schedule seems to always be in flux and I couldn't consistently participate in the games. But in the process, I discovered that I enjoyed making maps - And have continued to occasionally do so for the rare FTF games I participate in. I found this forum through good ol' google, and was entranced!

I'll try to lurk, but I'll probably be in and out a lot, depending on work... I have a few WIPs and other things that I may throw up in the forums in the next couple days to get some feedback, and I'm excited by the monthly challenges - something to get the creative juices flowing! Mostly, though, I'm excited to find a group of like-minded individuals who can participate in discussions about all of our various projects...

So, I'll see you all around...
    Every once in awhile.
    PD

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the community, and I look forward to seeing your work. We are a friendly bunch even with the criticism so please don't be afraid to participate as much as you can. Welcome!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Hello, Hello!

Welcome to the community!

-Rob A>

Hello and Welcome!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave