Thread: WIP - CDC Crisis Center

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip WIP - CDC Crisis Center

Hi all,
    I'm trying to get over my tendency toward laboring overmuch when mapping. This map is for an upcoming adventure I'm putting together for my regular gaming group. It's an office building converted into a CDC crisis center to handle a plague. Spent only a couple of hours so far by using selections, objects, layer styles, etc. to speed up my usual process.

It's not much to look at but the basics are in there. Going to go back in when I have some more time and add furniture and other details, some textures, and so on to finish it up.

The adventure I'm running is a heavily modified version of one that appeared in TSR's (now WotC) Alternity book Tangents, about parallel world-hopping. I have included a scan of the original map for reference. This part of the adventure is more or less straight from the book.

I am, however, using GURPS, which uses hexes instead of squares for movement. Anybody have a nice hex grid pattern/texture/overlay that would work for putting a hex grid onto this thing? Barring that I guess I'll maybe do one in Illustrator and bring it in to use as a pattern.
    M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-11th-Plague--&#4.png 
Views:	213 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	23437   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-11th-Plague--&#4.png 
Views:	443 
Size:	522.4 KB 
ID:	23438