Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experimental Subterranean Styles

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Number 3 is my favorite - but also like the red/orange one, it instantly brought my thought to desert dungeons
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Member

I like the base-relief one as a player handout for sure--but I don't know that it would pop for me in VTT/Screen usage. I think the lack of printing costs needs to be badly abused in that scenario. The white one I liked the best, but damn that's bright. LOL
    "We all take our risks, down here in the dungeon." --Bargle

Wow, I'm a big fan of the orange one. Any chance you could put up a tutorial on how you are doing it? I've only used CC3 a bit, but I have a friend who gave me his old laptop with CS4 on it, so I would like to learn how to use it for map making.

Initial black and white drawing was created in Adobe Illustrator (vector graphics) then imported into photoshop into separate layers ( walls were separated from floor, etc.) layer styles and image manipulation was added to layers in photoshop. Luckily i have access to very inexpensive printing so I am less concerned with printing costs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12