My name is David, and I'm the directer of the World-Storm project. I'm posting to let the people here at the Cartographers Guild know that we need your help.

A little about the World-Storm! project.
The goal of the World-Storm! project is to design a fantasy adventure setting that is the workmanship of the gaming community at large. The basics of the concept is to build a web supported "adventure setting" that unveils the world though rich adventure paths and Players Guides.

What we need
Maps. Maps of the World, continents, regions, cities/towns, keeps, ext. We are currently working on an area of the world known as the Northern Reaches. I've made a map with CC3, but its only for reference proposes. Its not something I would want to put in the finished product.

I'm looking for someone to make a version that is much more presentable. I was thinking along the lines of a map that looks hand drawn on parchment. I don't need the map right away. We haven't even got names for all the towns yet.

Most maps will be for the non-commercial part of the project so it will not be a payed assignment. Maps that will appear in the adventure paths, however, will be part of a commercial product and thus will be payed assignments.

If you would like to know more about the World-Storm! project you can go over to the PlotStorming.com site and have a look at the public section of our forum under World-Storm. I have posted a description of what the World-Storm project is all about.

If your interested in this project you can either PM me here at the Cartographers Guild or send me an email at world.storm.project at gmail dot com.

David Blalock
World-Storm moderator
D.B. Productions