Thread: Map Needed - Paid

Guild Applicant

Help Map Needed - Paid

I am looking for someone who could create a world map for me. I have some specifics I need and some areas to get creative with. It will be fairly detailed and fairly large. If you are interested I can give you specifics and you can tell me how much cash money you would want to do it. I can paypal or send a check or whatever when we get to that point.

This is for a private fantasy campaign. I have tried to do it myself with CC3, and though I got decent results with a couple smaller regional maps in the "handrawn" style, my prototype world map leaves much to be desired and took my un-artistic self way too long. My players have been in the campaign for over a year and I've decided they deserve a world map even if it costs me! I don't care what tool or method is used to create the map.

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested.

Hi, Wonger, & welcome to the Guild.

Could you give a few notions of what you're looking for other than "large and fairly detailed"? This may help fit the cartographer to the job, plus spark some creativity.

Take care!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Guild Applicant

I've already got a response and we're working out the details now. I'll try to post the finished product.