Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March/April 2010 Lite Challenge Entry: Rulma's Ruby Mine

LOOKING GOOD! The colour, aged paper and hand drawn look work really well together.

The only improvement I can think of...Is there a way you can make the writing look like it is actually ink on the page. Maybe a blur or bleed effect?
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

The map is looking good. That's a lot of prison cells for a family mining operation. I guess those kids need regular discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by Aval Penworth View Post
    LOOKING GOOD! The colour, aged paper and hand drawn look work really well together.

The only improvement I can think of...Is there a way you can make the writing look like it is actually ink on the page. Maybe a blur or bleed effect?
    Thanks for the advice. I added a blur to the text and symbols and it really made it look better. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
    The map is looking good. That's a lot of prison cells for a family mining operation. I guess those kids need regular discipline.
    Rulma and her children started this mine, but the operation is now run by her Grandson, Dulner. He is the Chieftan of two branches of the Rundum Clan and has his residence in the ruby mine. The vast number of prison cells are for the vast number of "adventurers" and thieves that invade the mine looking for gems. The clan holds them prisoner until the authorities from Hillside Tower arrive and conduct trials for the accused. There have been numerous times in the past where the clan has had to go to double or triple occupancy in the prison cells. For many, the call of the ruber gem is hard to resist.

### Latest WIP ###
    Last edited by Map Vandal; 10-24-2011 at 10:41 AM.

For this style of map it is pretty much perfect, I'd say. Well done.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12