Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Challenge Entry - Brewmasters map

Wasn't too impressed with the first WIP you posted (it looked good, but considering the great maps I have seen from you)... but this latest version is again awesome work. Glad you decided to go for detailed icons for cities and such again. I also very much like the beer mug in the title and the compass. You have some amazing drawing skills. Too bad it looks like you can't finish everything before the deadline?
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

thank guys! Aye, I could spend hours more sculpting the little mountains into more detail, but with time-constraints I tried to focus on the requirements. And as the challenge was to flesh-out one main continent i didn't plan to detail the others (so it may not look 100% finished indeed). But at least I think it meets this month requirements Latest version I posted here is the same as the previous but the other version was a little low-res (making labels a little hard to read) so this is a hi-res version. Anyway, had a blast making this and exploring this style a little more cheers!

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BM_v4 copy..jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	3.29 MB 
ID:	24089  

Latest version looks more polished. The labeling wasn't entirely done in the last version and that certainly looked unfinished. It's a lot better now, though it would have been cool if you were able to finish everything in detail of course
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Thanks guys and I must agree, the quality this month entries is really amazing... (which again proves that beer is a driving factor when it comes to inspiration Normally there's a couple of entries that sort of stand out but I dont have a clue where to put my money this month... cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12