Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for collaborators (poss. paid)

I had no idea how many offers I would get and now find myself suffering from an embarrassment of riches; to wit, more offers than I can use at once. But, I have another adventure on the back-burner that I could run for a group at GenCon, so I will commission maps for that one, too. Now I can use twice as many of the offers, but will still have a surplus of offers.
    The adventure is called Onto the Devil’s Skillet
    Please forgive the impersonal nature of this mass reply; I am addressing people from two sites.
    Those listed below, please send to tkask@cinci.rr.com for direct communications.

NeonKnight—talk to me
    Zanazaz---talk to me
    Dave L—coloring could have cover potential
    JiveMiguel—The right map like yours could become a cover
    Turgenev—what you sent me would work
    Vmat2—old school map
    Mrrkyl—talk to me

I’m ready to go with both, altho’ the one is much more time-sensitive.
    Last of the really old-timers
    Father of THE DRAGON

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I cannot email you yet (lake of posts on your part), here is a link within the Guild's Archives to some oldscool maps I did a while back.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...l-Map-Take-Two
    Overwhelming response

I had no idea how many offers I would get and now find myself suffering from an embarrassment of riches; to wit, more offers than I can use at once. But, I have another adventure on the back-burner that I could run for a group at GenCon, so I will commission maps for that one, too. Now I can use twice as many of the offers, but will still have a surplus of offers.
    The adventure is called Onto the Devil’s Skillet
    Please forgive the impersonal nature of this mass reply; I am addressing people from two sites.
    Those listed below, please send to tkask@cinci.rr.com for direct communications.

NeonKnight—talk to me
    Zanazaz---talk to me
    Dave L—coloring could have cover potential
    JiveMiguel—The right map like yours could become a cover
    Turgenev—what you sent me would work
    Vmat2—old school map
    Mrrkyl—talk to me

I’m ready to go with both, altho’ the one is much more time-sensitive.
    Father of THE DRAGON

I've sent an email.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Ah, I can't help you. The whole reason I got into RPG mapping was there seemed to be two kinds of maps found in most RPGs - old school (yech) and photorealistic like in video games, and neither extremes suit my taste. My level of hand-drawn and decked out color with implied 3D bevels and shading, is about the level I like, that's why I make 'em.

Your project does look interesting - if you're ever interested in the step between the two kinds of maps I describe, then contact me, I might be interested.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Ah, I can't help you. The whole reason I got into RPG mapping was there seemed to be two kinds of maps found in most RPGs - old school (yech) and photorealistic like in video games, and neither extremes suit my taste. My level of hand-drawn and decked out color with implied 3D bevels and shading, is about the level I like, that's why I make 'em.

Your project does look interesting - if you're ever interested in the step between the two kinds of maps I describe, then contact me, I might be interested.

GP
    I am most interested in any new approach to maps. I'd love to see one.
    Father of THE DRAGON

Default A couple recent examples of my style of maps...

OK, here are a couple of examples of my particular style of mapping (follow the links to the threads with these maps). One thing to note, while they look like time-consuming projects, ask anyone here and you'll discover that I am a rocket at creating such maps very quickly. Most take me only a couple days, when I have them to spare.

This first map is from Feb '10 Challenge for the One Page Dungeon Contest - its a dungeon map for a Necromancer's Lair.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...r-s-Lair/page4

This second map is a village map, I did as a small commission project.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...uild-Companion

This last one is the courtyard of a tavern located over a thieves guild.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...lication/page2

I have to mention that I am now working on a monthly product publication and my schedule is rather full, however, because most maps take me 1-3 days to create, I can fit them in probably two a month and still get my other work done as needed.

I appreciate old school maps for their nostalgia, but because I am an artist, I can't see myself ever creating one, but that's just me.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Can we consider this request taken now, so we can edit the thread title?

cheers

Ravs
    I think so.
    Father of THE DRAGON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12