Thread: Klauqluithe

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected Dev_AshleyGRace's Avatar

Default Klauqluithe

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum, and I'm fairly proud of my map work so far! I'm soon going to be making a full world version, and not just the one island. I'm copying the lore below from a prior post, but here's the map!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MapRev3.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	3.14 MB 
ID:	104472
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Klauqliuthe - lore map but smaler.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	4.28 MB 
ID:	104471

"Welcome to Klauqliuthe. It's 22,500 square miles, about the size of Tasmania, and has a predominantly Elven population, making up about 40% of the estimated 130,000 living in and around the islands.
    There are four native species to the islands. Three of which are elves. The snow elves of the north, the ash elves or Olithmarii of the Northwest, and the woodland elves of the west. There's also the Lizardfolk that evolved differently than normal on the islands.
    Now we come to the dragons. Hunted down to near extinction all across the realm, the last remaining few live in solitudes on the Northwestern most island, along with their Dragonborn kin, and in mortal forms throughout Klauqliuthe.
    There are five towers across the land, one in each corner of the islands, and the central tower atop Mount Kha'vellum, in the center of the main island."

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first maps!