Well yeah, why on earth would a world have a name? Anyway, I made this map ages ago in Photoshop, and I remember it took me a long time (but it was enjoyable in a compulsive kind of way). If we call the continent you see west the Central continent (it's supposed to go from the North Pole to the South Pole, with perhaps a small sea seperation or something) you see the Eastern continent here, and at the easternmost tip also the Far East. The mythical West and Far West are not on this map.

With this map, I focused less on being artistic, and more on making a very exact replica of a map I had drawn even longer ago (in retrospect I should have used Inkscape or Illustrator but oh well). The weird northern islands were supposed to be atolls (real world example: Maledive islands in the Indian Ocean) though I'm not too sure if they are realistic. I suppose this would be on the southern hemisphere with the atolls around the equator. I tried to create an atlas effect, but horribly failed, because it suffers from 'world is square'-syndrome, doesn't have latitude/longitude marks, simply doesn't look much like an atlas etc. For an atlas effect I am afraid I'd have to start from scratch, though if anyone knows how to convert even just the outline to a proper projection (I am not knowledgeable, but willing to learn) I'd be happy, since it would make expansion of this map in other directions a lot easier.

Being cautious, I put a watermark on the map, though I suppose it's hardly worth being stolen and this site is under a license, so if anyone is bothered by it I'll upload one without any mark.

MOD: if this belongs in WIP (due to being bad and ugly) go ahead and move it there or anywhere you please.

Small additions/changes/comments?