Thread: Website:'Most Recent Posts' Icon

Default Website:'Most Recent Posts' Icon

Does it look strange to anyone else that our Icon on the right for expanding/collapsing "Most Recent Posts" frame is like bright white?

It's not a huge deal but since all the rest of the buttons are on a brown theme, would it look better if this one was as well?

I'm just asking and maybe we want this button to stick out - although personally I would prefer it toned down because I don't change it after it's set.

Thanks again for all the efforts put into this awesome site!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Someone posted a modified version... It is one of those things that has just slipped... I'll try to dig it up and change it...

BTW, I moved this to the site upgrade forum...

-Rob A>

Thanks I was actually looking for this thread to post to but who would have thought it would be up near the top....I guess I don't like reading directions Thanks for moving this and thanks for all your efforts. I'm sure that's why you get all the big bucks, haha.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

I agree with you I think they are backwards as well. At least if our brains are in backwards we are together in this

They're backwards because that's the way VB had them originally. I remember thinking the same thing about the direction, but ended up going with the same naming convention used in the originals, to avoid confusion if you guys chose to use them.

Glad to see they were useful, afterall!

-asp
    My current worldbuilding experiment(s):
    Geidor
    --------------------------------------------

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
    -W.B. Yeats