Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lykarnia

I want to chime in and say that Ramah is a joy to work with, really really professional and I cannot be more happy with the outcome. He has brought to life, a world 20 years in the making and it's more beautiful than I could have imagined.

To learn more about what we're going to do with this map, either follow us on our Facebook fan page or on Twitter.

I've really gotten attached to this community in the last few months, so I'll definitely be hanging around a lot.
    Big Iron Vault publisher of magazines, role-playing games and slayer of the wicked! www.bigironvault.com

I'm just amazed. Really nice map!

Blog Entries

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

I've edited the initial post with a little more information and the sketch that I worked from for comparison.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Just incredible. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

I've edited the initial post with a little more information and the sketch that I worked from for comparison.
    LOL GREEEAATTTT now everyone will know how hopeless I am with cartography and art in general! hahaha... (j/k it's pretty cool actually seeing where it came from)
    Big Iron Vault publisher of magazines, role-playing games and slayer of the wicked! www.bigironvault.com

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Locution's Avatar

Ramah, I do not exaggerate when I say this is the single most beautiful map I have ever laid eyes on. I am so jealous I am sick.

We are glad to have you BigIronVault and are all ecstatic about how well Ramah's work turned out. It is awesome. It will be nice having you stroll through the halls as well.

Oh, I almost forgot: Your map wasn't that bad - I think you might be able to pick up a few tricks here and really make it into something
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 04-16-2010 at 02:02 AM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    We are glad to have you BigIronVault and are all ecstatic about how well Ramah's work turned out. It is awesome. It will be nice having you stroll through the halls as well.

Oh, I almost forgot: Your map wasn't that bad - I think you might be able to pick up a few tricks here and really make it into something
    True enough, but I think that I'll leave the cartography work to Ramah ... .... I'll stick to writing RPGs.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

This is really very pretty. I love the interplay of the muted colours with the underlying paper texture. The map and border interaction works very well too, and I'm a total fan of the style you use for your coastal highlights. Lots here to be proud of. This really is very lovely indeed. BIV is lucky to have you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast