Grid Cartographer v1.4.2 now available: Grid Cartographer | David Walters Development Enjoy!
* PRO: Note editing toolbar.
* PRO: Map Labels. Toggle a note into a label with the 'label' option on the note toolbar.
* PRO: Added Close button to the note toolbar as a mouse based alternative to <ESC>
* PRO: Map labels added to export (if View > Labels is enabled).
* ADDED: View minor grid lines toggle.
* ADDED: Click outside of the start / new-map dialog to dismiss it.
* ADDED: 'Eraser' text label on toolbar.
* ADDED: Additional information, when importing, about how custom tiles are divided into full color and tinted monochrome.
* ADDED: Help text information about Ctrl+<Return> shortcut to quickly add multiple notes.
* CHANGED: Theme change and zoom in/out now allowed during note editing.
* FIXED: Stroke option on toolbar now only works with a valid marked area. Edit > Stroke menu unaffected.
* FIXED: Excessive blurring on VDU theme.
* FIXED: Undo to before a custom tile set was imported now clears any selected custom tile from the ground brush.
* FIXED: Not absorbing clicks on the toolbar in note mode - causing the note cursor to move.
I see you have and android version...
Is there an i-version in the works?
Hi, thanks for enquiring. Sadly there is no iOS port in development right now. I'd love to make one in the future but as of right now I don't have any of the necessary equipment. I'll post back here if the situation changes.
Originally Posted by lastofthemany
I've just released the first Linux Beta of Grid Cartographer.
Right now you can grab a copy from my forum here:
David Walters Development ? View topic - Linux Beta
I'll put it on a more general release once it's been tested a bit more.
Update v1.4.5 of Grid Cartographer is now available for Windows and Linux. ( Grid Cartographer | David Walters Development )
The main changes are:
* Fixed a major problem exporting images using custom tiles.
* Rewrite of the note editor text box to allow for selections, clipboard (Windows only) and double-click to select words.
Hi everyone, I've just released v1.4.7.
Link: Grid Cartographer | David Walters Development
* FIXED: Notes becoming detached from tiles when rotating a selection.
* FIXED: Start dialog is now dismissed if loading a map from the command line.
* FIXED: Drawing a custom tile over a block based door would create new walls.
* FIXED: Not reseting ground brush when loading new file, potentially leaving an invalid custom brush setting.
* FIXED: Rotation and Flip menu commands causing the move/paste mode to stop.
* LINUX: Fixed bug where menu entries may not be correctly disabled.
* PRO: Added 'blue on white' premium theme.
* CHANGED: Tweaked the other themes a little.
* FIXED: Errors with edge walls when rotating.
* FIXED: Rotating or flipping any type of one-way door now correctly preserves direction.
* FIXED: Clearing a marked area adjacent to a block based door may have deleted it.
* FIXED: Cut or Copying from a marked area adjacent to a block based door may have included it.