One last try on my London map, for you guys - like I said, already met with approval with the publisher on the previous version.
1. Got rid of that curve building - since it seemed to cause so much trouble to you guys!
2. Ravs - I put those rounded ridgelines and the 6 pot chimneys in place of those I originally had. I used constructed solid shadows with transparency rather than the drop shadows with the overlapping darker areas.
3. Found those two buildings at the top that had no shadows and applied them.
4. Added some grass and a wall, where the curved building was.
5. Adjusted the vegetation in the upper left of the map.
PS: I didn't place rounded ridgelines on every roof join, only on the tops - aw, that's got to be good enough!